You are hereBooking Terms
Booking Terms for Rose Cottage Paxton
Once a booking has been confirmed, a Contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
1) To limit the number of people occupying the property to that stated in the brochure or website.
2) To pay £30 deposit on booking, with the balance payable 5 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 5 weeks before the start of the holiday please send or otherwise arrange to pay the full rent at the time of booking, having first checked that the property can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges by the due date (35 days prior to arrival), will result in the owner treating the property as available for re-booking.
3) To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
4) To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is re-let at the full rate, a full refund, less the deposit, will be made. If at a lesser rate a partial refund will be made. If not re-let then no refund will be made. To safeguard against cancellation charges and other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
5) To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the owner’s liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid including the deposit.
6) To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the Property Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
7) To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours, unreasonable behaviour or smoking in the cottage may result in the owners’ asking guests to leave.
8) To allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
9) To be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
10) To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory. Also to take responsibility for minimising the fire risk.
11) To agree not to sub-let or re-assign the property to another person or persons without the owners’ permission.
12) To vacate the property by 10.30 hrs latest on the final day of let, unless otherwise agreed with the owners. Failure to vacate promptly may incur a minimum penalty charge of £10, or more, depending on the degree of inconvenience to owners/incoming guests. Guest arrival time is from 15.00 hrs. onwards except by prior arrangement with the owners.
13) To abide by our no smoking policy within the cottage and to clear up any mess caused by smoking outside the property.